Mar 12, 2014

March Break

So March Break is in effect. I'm not going to run to places in the city that include lineups. 
I must tell you I hate waiting in line so our March Break includes magical movies, colouring, relaxing, doing our nails and nature. Yesterday the weather was beautiful so my girls and I took a nice long walk. Today is a different day. We have more lovely snow. I don't mind to tell you the truth.
For the rest of this week my plan is more crafts with my eldest daughter, more reading and a little more nature. Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week. 

Follow if you like on Instagram @cozycomfycouch 




3 comments:

  1. That sounds lovely! I hope you are all well. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems you will have a wonderful time :) The dream boat will take you to imaginary places ;) and I love it ♥ Conny
    Piaroms Art Journaling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos, it looks like you will have a magical time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I appreciate your comments and please come back for a visit again! Thank you!